Our cookies help us to:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
What sorts of cookies does Adderley, Hill & Co Limited use?
Session cookies are anonymous temporary cookies used to enhance your online experience; they do not store any personal information and are not used for tracking or any other purpose. Session cookies automatically expire 20 minutes after your visit has ended and are deleted from your device.
This website uses a web analytics service provided by Google Inc (‘Google’). Cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site; they do not contain any personal information.
We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site and user experience. Google Analytics uses first-party cookies to track visitor interactions. These cookies are used to store information, such as what time the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before, and what site referred the visitor to the web page.
For more information regarding Google Analytics and your data privacy, please visit http://www.google.com/analytics/learn/privacy.html.
It is possible to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking on all websites you visit by installing an add-on to your browser. The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on is available for Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Opera. The add-on can be downloaded here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Anonymous visitor statistics cookies
What happens if I disable cookies?
This depends on which cookies you disable, but in general, the site may not operate properly if cookies are switched off.
How do you disable cookies?
If you want to disable cookies, you need to change your website browser settings to reject cookies, however, doing so will mean loss of certain functionality on this website. How to disable cookies from your device will depend on the browser you use, here’s how to do it on the most popular Windows PC browsers:
Microsoft internet explorer:
- Choose the menu “Tools” then “Internet Options”
- Click on the “Privacy tab”
- Select the appropriate setting
- Choose the menu “Tools” then “Options”
- Click on the icon “Privacy”
- Find the menu “Cookie” and select the relevant options
Opera 6.0 and above:
- Choose the menu “Files” then “Preferences”
- Click Privacy and select one of the available options
Disable cookies in any other browser or on an Apple Macintosh device using information shared here: http://www.aboutcookies.org/default.aspx?page=1