We are looking to recruit a dynamic, full-time Senior Accountant/Client Manager, to work as part of a small team in a professional, proactive, modern accountancy practice based in Bromsgrove, Worcestershire.
The candidate needs to have at least seven years of practice experience and history within a similar role; part or full ACCA/ACA essential (or QBE). The individual will report directly to the directors, be it client-facing and manage the team in all accounts areas, from training to reviewing work.
The ideal candidate will have a career-orientated approach combined with excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a desire to put client service at the centre of everything they do, which is key to the ethos of our firm.
We are predominantly a “Cloud Firm,” so experience in Cloud Accounting is essential with preferential knowledge of Xero, FreeAgent and Quickbooks.
This role will predominantly involve the following tasks:
- Preparation of complex year-end financial statements for Limited Companies
- Pre-Director reviews of all year-end financial statements for Limited Companies, Partnerships and Sole Traders
- Client communications – email/phone
- Preparation of tax returns – both corporate and personal
- Tax planning
- Client meetings
- Quarterly management accounts
- Assisting the directors on complex cases or work
- Ad-hoc assignments including R&D Claims, Business Valuations and Business Development
- Cloud Accounting training and supporting clients
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £28,000.00 to £35,000.00 /year